RF microneedling is an advanced form of the standard microneedling treatment, which involves making micro-injuries on the skin’s surface to stimulate collagen production. The standard microneedling treatment is brilliant because it activates your body’s natural collagen production capabilities, helping you achieve smoother, firmer skin. However, radiofrequency (RF) microneedling performed using the cutting-edge Morpheus8 device further boosts your body’s collagen production capabilities, ensuring even better results. We offer Morpheaus8 in Buffalo to ensure our clients get the latest and most effective skin technology.
*Only available at Depew location.
What is RF Microneedling?
RF Microneedling Corrects:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Sagging skin
- Crepey skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Atrophic acne scars
- Other facial scars
- Facial creases
- Stretch marks
- Textural irregularities
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Enlarged pores
RF Microneedling + PRP
RF microneedling can also be combined with PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy. The cosmetic provider draws a small sample of your blood, places it in a centrifuge to isolate the PRPs, and applies the golden-colored serum to your face after microneedling. Platelet-rich plasmas contain a high concentration of growth factors, the components responsible for most of your body’s healing activities. When applied to the face after microneedling, PRPs and growth factors stimulate deep cellular regeneration and collagen production, leading to improved results.
Benefits of RF Microneedling:
- Non-surgical treatment — no scars, incisions, or injections
- Performed under topical anesthesia — minimal discomfort
- No post-treatment pain or discomfort
- Minimal side effects and negligible risk of complications
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No downtime or recovery period — resume daily activities immediately
- Completely natural results with no signs of cosmetic work
- Boost the results of standard microneedling
- Customized according to different skin depths and treatment areas
- Can be combined with PRP for additional regenerative benefits
Why Buffalo Aesthetics?
Buffalo Aesthetics is a luxurious medical spa led by a talented team of physicians and cosmetic providers. They carefully examine your facial skin, discuss your goals, and curate personalized treatment plans to address the root cause of your concerns. Our cosmetic providers discuss all your options, highlighting the unique pros and cons of all microneedling options — standard, radiofrequency, and PRP, giving you the power to make an educated choice. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for microneedling and Morpheus8 in Buffalo today.