Juvéderm is one of the most widely used collections of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. The hyaluronic acid in Juvéderm fillers attracts and binds water molecules, making your skin look softer, smoother, and younger. Juvéderm is available in a wide range of formulations and consistencies, each suitable for different treatment areas, goals, and results. Whether you want to reverse fine lines and wrinkles, enhance facial volume, or achieve fuller lips, your cosmetic provider will select the ideal filler for your unique needs.
What is Juvéderm?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of midface volume because of aging
- Hollows in the cheeks and temples
- Under-eye hollows or tear troughs
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Loss of lip volume
- Lips lacking in volume and fullness
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the lips
- Lack of jawline and chin definition
- Loss of volume from the dorsal hands
How it Works
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring, biocompatible, and biodegradable gel that’s abundantly available in the skin when you’re young. It can bind up to 1,000x its own weight in water, and it’s the primary reason for your skin’s supple and youthful texture. As you get older, your body’s ability to produce and retain hyaluronic acid is depleted, leading to wrinkled, crepey skin. Juvéderm fillers contain synthetic hyaluronic acid, so they can restore your skin’s depleting HA reserves and reverse the signs of aging.
Benefits of Juvéderm:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Restores natural facial volume
- Made with synthetic hyaluronic acid
- Produces instant and long-lasting results
- Ensures naturalized results
- Can be dissolved using a special enzyme
- No downtime or recovery period
Candidates for Juvéderm:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Want to reverse the signs of aging or enhance facial volume
- Aren’t allergic to lidocaine, the anesthetic used in Juvéderm fillers
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that preclude treatment
Our physicians and cosmetic providers will discuss your goals, review your medical history, and examine your facial skin to curate personalized treatment plans. We will ensure you’re the ideal candidate for Juvéderm or recommend other treatments that may be better suited for your desired results. Please contact our cosmetic providers to determine if you’re a candidate for Juvéderm fillers.
Why Buffalo Aesthetics?
Buffalo Aesthetics is a luxurious cosmetic medical spa specializing in a wide range of dermal fillers and injectable treatments. Our physicians and cosmetic injectors curate personalized treatment plans according to your unique goals and requirements, ensuring subtle and natural results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Juvéderm treatment options in the Buffalo area.