Bellafill is a cutting-edge dermal filler that encourages your body to stimulate natural collagen production, thus reversing the signs of aging. This filler is FDA-approved for reducing nasolabial folds and marionette lines, also known as “smile lines,” around the nose and mouth. What makes this filler unique is that it ensures long-lasting results for up to 5 years, whereas most other fillers only last a few months.
What is Bellafill?
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Skin laxity and sagging skin
- Other facial wrinkles and creases
- Atrophic acne scarring
How it Works
Bellafill is made of biocompatible polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) microspheres that restore and create a firm structure underneath the skin. When injected into a targeted area on the skin, the PMMA microspheres elevate facial skin while stimulating natural collagen production. Collagen is a fibrous protein that makes your skin look firm, smooth, and tight, and its gradual loss due to aging is the primary reason for facial wrinkles. Bellafill facilitates natural collagen production in targeted areas to reverse the signs of aging.
Benefits of Bellafill:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- No scarring or incisions needed
- Contains lidocaine anesthetic for optimal comfort
- Concludes within 20 minutes without downtime
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Ensures long-lasting results for up to 5 years
- Ideal for naturalized, subtle results
- Restores natural skin structure and firmness
Your Bellafill Journey
Bellafill is a safe, in-office treatment that concludes within 20 minutes. The cosmetic provider marks the treatment areas on your face, applies a numbing gel, and selects the appropriate units of Bellafill for you. Using an ultrafine needle, the appropriate Bellafill units are injected into your facial tissues.
Bellafill doesn’t involve downtime or an extended recovery period. You may experience mild redness, swelling, itching, discomfort, and bruising for a few days, but you can resume most of your daily activities and work immediately. You should avoid strenuous workouts and direct sunlight for a day.
Bellafill doesn’t produce instant results because it relies on your body’s natural collagen production capabilities. While you may notice a slight tightness and firmness of your skin initially, the true results appear gradually over several months. The final results last for up to 5 years.
Candidates for Bellafill:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have facial wrinkles and creases or acne scars
- Aren’t allergic to lidocaine, one of the ingredients in Bellafill
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
- Desire subtle and naturalized results
Our physicians and cosmetic providers will carefully examine your facial skin, discuss your goals, and review your medical history to determine if you’re the ideal candidate for Bellafill. If not, we may redirect you to other treatments or fillers that might be better suited to your needs. Please contact us to determine if you’re a candidate for Bellafill fillers.
Why Buffalo Aesthetics?
Buffalo Aesthetics is a luxurious, non-invasive cosmetic medical spa specializing in the latest, cutting-edge injectable treatments. Our cosmetic providers and physicians curate personalized treatment plans according to your unique needs, medical history, and expectations. We have a perfect track record for ensuring naturalized results without leaving a trace of cosmetic work. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Bellafill treatment options in the Buffalo area.