Sculptra is a unique facial filler that addresses the root cause of aging skin — the loss of collagen. This filler consists of a unique biocompatible component, known as poly-l-lactic acid, that can stimulate natural collagen production within the skin, thus reversing the signs of aging. Our treatments of Sculptra in Buffalo are carefully injected into targeted areas on the face and neck to fill out the fine lines and wrinkles, enhance facial volume, correct age-related mid-face loss of volume, and restore elasticity and firmness to your skin.
What is Sculptra?
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the lips
- Sunken or hollow cheeks
- Prominent jowl visibility
- Deep tear troughs or under-eye hollows
- Lack of jawline/ chin projection
- Crepey skin on the neck and décolletage
Benefits of Sculptra:
- Non-surgical treatment involving no scars or incisions
- Minimal side effects, such as redness, swelling, and irritation
- No risk of major complications
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Addresses the root cause of aging skin
- Natural-looking results that leave no signs of cosmetic work
- No downtime or recovery period
Why Buffalo Aesthetics?
Buffalo Aesthetics is a luxurious medical spa specializing in the latest, cutting-edge cosmetic treatments and injectables. We provide Sculptra injections to stimulate natural collagen production, ensuring subtle and naturalized results based on your body’s innate healing capabilities. Your treatment plan is uniquely and individually designed to ensure optimal results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your treatment options for Sculptra in Buffalo.