Restylane is the world’s leading collection of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. This collection includes numerous hyaluronic acid formulations, each suitable for different treatment areas, goals, and desired results. Thicker HA formulations might elevate facial volume and fill out nasolabial folds, whereas thinner HA formulations may reduce fine lines and enhance lip contours. Each Restylane treatment plan is uniquely designed according to your individual needs and goals, ensuring safe and subtle results.
What is Restylane?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Forehead lines and frown lines
- Loss of midface volume because of aging
- Hollows in the cheeks and temples
- Under-eye hollows or tear troughs
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Contour problems with the nose
- Loss of lip volume
- Lips lacking in volume and fullness
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the lips
- Prominent visibility of jowls
- Lack of jawline and chin definition
- Loss of volume from the dorsal hands
How it Works
Hyaluronic acid is a biocompatible and biodegradable compound that can bind up to 1,000x its own weight in water, a property that makes your skin look luminous, voluminous, and supple. When you’re young, your body produces a high volume of hyaluronic acid, but the ability to produce and retain HA is depleted with age, leading to wrinkled skin. Restylane fillers restore your skin’s hyaluronic acid reserves to fill out fine lines and wrinkles, enhance facial volume, and facilitate naturalized facial contouring.
Benefits of Restylane:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- Minimal side effects and no complications
- Restores natural facial volume
- Made with synthetic hyaluronic acid
- Contains an anesthetic component called lidocaine
- Produces instant and long-lasting results
- Naturalized results without signs of cosmetic work
- Can be dissolved using a special enzyme
- No downtime or recovery period
Candidates for Restylane:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Want to reverse the signs of aging or enhance facial volume
- Aren’t allergic to lidocaine, the anesthetic used in Restylane fillers
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that preclude treatment
Our cosmetic injectors and medical providers will examine your facial skin, discuss your goals, and review your health history to identify the ideal fillers. Based on the results of the evaluation, our cosmetic providers will determine if you’re a suitable candidate for Restylane or if you’ll be better served with other injectables and fillers. Please contact our cosmetic providers to determine if you’re a candidate for Restylane.
Why Buffalo Aesthetics?
Buffalo Aesthetics is a non-invasive cosmetic medical spa specializing in the latest injectable treatments. We use the latest, cutting-edge techniques and formulations to reverse the signs of aging and elevate your facial contours, making you look youthful and gorgeous. We believe in complete transparency, and our cosmetic providers will highlight all of your options during the consultation. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Restylane treatment options in the Buffalo area.