Microneedling is one of the most popular skin rejuvenation techniques because it stimulates natural healing. Also known as collagen induction therapy, this unique treatment involves making thousands of micro-channels on the skin’s surface to trigger the body’s innate healing processes. Your body responds to the micro-injuries by stimulating collagen production, making your skin look tighter, firmer, smoother, and more youthful. Our cosmetic providers can also combine microneedling with radiofrequency energy (RF) or platelet-rich plasmas (PRP) to boost the results.
What is Microneedling?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Sagging skin
- Crepey skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Atrophic acne scars
- Other facial scars
- Facial creases
- Stretch marks
- Textural irregularities
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Enlarged pores
Benefits of Microneedling:
- Non-surgical treatment — no scars, incisions, or injections
- Performed under topical anesthesia — minimal discomfort
- No post-treatment pain or discomfort
- Minimal side effects and negligible risk of complications
- Stimulates natural collagen production underneath the skin
- No downtime or recovery period — resume daily activities immediately
- Completely natural results with no signs of cosmetic work
Why Buffalo Aesthetics?
Buffalo Aesthetics is a state-of-the-art medical spa led by physicians and licensed cosmetic providers with specialized training in microneedling and other non-invasive cosmetic treatments. Our cosmetic providers examine your facial skin, discuss your goals and concerns, and curate personalized microneedling treatment plans, helping you decide the particular type of microneedling best for you. Please schedule an appointment to explore your treatment options for microneedling in Buffalo.