Laser hair regeneration is a simple, non-invasive treatment that facilitates natural hair regrowth. We use the FDA-approved Sunetics device to channel low-level laser energy into the scalp, thus activating the dormant hair follicles. When performed repeatedly, low-level laser energy repairs weak and damaged hair follicles, improves blood circulation to the follicular site, and increases oxygen intake, leading to improved hair growth in the area. This is one of the least invasive means of reversing the effects of male pattern or female pattern baldness.
What is Laser Hair Regeneration?
Laser Hair Regeneration Corrects:
- Androgenic alopecia
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Thinning hair
- Bald patches on the scalp
- Receding hairline
Benefits of Laser Hair Regeneration:
- Non-invasive treatment — no needles, incisions, or scalps
- Completely painless and comfortable — no heating required
- No need for topical or local anesthesia
- Heals and restores hair follicles to their original size
- Improve blood circulation and nutritional flow to hair follicles
- Decrease the inflammation of hair follicles
- No harsh side effects or complications
- Each session concludes within 20 minutes
- No downtime or recovery period
Why Buffalo Hair Transplant Center?
Buffalo Hair Transplant Center is a state-of-the-art medical center specializing in non-invasive hair restoration. Our medical providers examine your hair, discuss your goals, review your medical history, and recommend the ideal treatments for you, such as laser hair restoration, NeoGraft, and PRP hair restoration. Each treatment has its unique advantages, and you’ll be informed about all your options. Please schedule an appointment to explore your hair restoration options in the Buffalo area.