NeoGraft hair restoration is one of the most effective, non-surgical treatments for hair loss. This FDA-approved hair restoration system offers a minimally-invasive means of restoring a healthy, full head of hair. The cosmetic provider harvests healthy follicles from the back of the head and implants them individually into the regions suffering from hair loss, thus helping you achieve a fuller head of hair. Since it relies on follicles drawn from your scalp, the results are always natural. If you are looking for an innovative and professional hair transplant in Buffalo, contact us today.
What is NeoGraft Hair Restoration?
NeoGraft Hair Restoration Corrects:
- Androgenic alopecia
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Thinning hair
- Bald patches on the scalp
- Receding hairline
Benefits of NeoGraft Hair Restoration:
- Minimally invasive treatment
- No scalpels, incisions, or stitches
- Concludes within an hour
- Doesn’t leave scars
- Suitable for hair restoration in men and women
- Suitable for the scalp, beard, and eyebrow
- Performed under local anesthesia — minimal discomfort
- Minimal post-treatment side effects
- Negligible risk of complications
- High survival rate of transplanted hairs
- Minimal recovery period
- Leaves no signs of cosmetic work
Why Buffalo Hair Transplant Center?
Buffalo Hair Transplant Center is the leading medical spa specializing in non-invasive and non-surgical hair restoration. We use cutting-edge hair restoration techniques that rely on your body’s natural components and healing processes, such as the NeoGraft and PRP hair restoration techniques. Since our treatments rely on your body’s natural components and healing, the results are always safe, consistent, precise, and natural. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for a hair transplant in Buffalo.