PRP hair restoration is a natural, autologous treatment that helps you achieve a full head of hair. This treatment involves injecting unique, regenerative components derived from your body, known as platelet-rich plasmas, back into your scalp. PRPs are known for their immense healing properties, and they reactivate your dormant hair follicles, thus stimulating natural hair regrowth. PRP hair restoration can reverse the effects of androgenic alopecia and help you achieve a fuller head of hair.
What is PRP Hair Restoration?
PRP Hair Restoration Corrects:
- Androgenic alopecia
- Male pattern baldness
- Female pattern baldness
- Thinning hair
- Bald patches on the scalp
- Receding hairline
Benefits of PRP Hair Restoration:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive treatment
- No scalpels, incisions, or scarring
- Autologous treatment — based on components derived from your body
- Increase cellular turnover
- Stimulate hair regrowth and activate dormant follicles
- Concludes within an hour
- No harsh side effects or complications
- No downtime or recovery period
Why Buffalo Hair Transplant Center?
Buffalo Hair Transplant Center is a luxurious medical center specializing in non-invasive hair restoration services. Our physicians and medical providers discuss your goals, review your health history, examine your hair, and curate personalized non-surgical hair restoration treatment plans, such as NeoGraft or PRP treatment. We discuss all your options and help you make an educated decision about your treatment. Please schedule an appointment to explore your hair restoration options in the Buffalo area.