When preparing for your visit at Buffalo Aesthetics, our staff are very particular about educating clients about pre-treatment protocols. When preparing for your service day for neurotoxins and fillers, our providers take time to educate clients about the nuances of their first visit.
Both Botox and filler treatment sessions require our patients to be diligent about pre-visit care. When addressing a pre-treatment plan, for optimal service we encourage our clients to:
- Cleanse your face with a non-scented non-abrasive cleanser.
- Hydrate well before any procedure
- Avoid alcohol use 48 hours prior to procedure
- Avoid NSAIDs, Motrin, Ibuprofen 48 hours pre-procedure.
- Wear minimal to no makeup
- Presents with images of your desired look
- Know your medications
- If you’ve had filler or Botox in the past, know your product and quantity used.
Preparing for your treatment day is as important as after treatment care. To make sure your service day occurs efficiently with minimal concern, prepare in advance, and be diligent about your skincare protocol.