- Get plenty of rest!
- Apply a Vitamin A Serum in the morning and at night to replenish the depletion of these essential nutrient to the skin. Vitamin A normalizes the skin functions and factors like sun and free radicals constantly damage healthy cells.
- Get regular facials! Not only does this reduce stress, but medical grade facial also improve skins tone and texture- reducing the appearance of fine lines.
- Apply Vitamin C & E Serum in the morning and at night. Similar to Vitamin A- Vitamins C & E are essential to aging skin. C & E brighten visible and underlying pigmentation.
- Apply a Mineral SPF! Mineral SPF’s are a physical shield from the sun and its harmful effects on healthy tissue. Mineral SPF can be applied in a cream or powder form- making it easy to apply as part of your moisturizing step OR as a makeup!
- Choose Products without Chemical Preservatives. Choosing an effective skincare line can be tough! Environ Skincare delivers high, active ingredients into the skin without fragrances, chemicals or preservatives!
- Drink Plenty of Water. Drinking water pre and post facial helps to detoxify the skin and clear out harmful toxins.
- Apply Antioxidants! Antioxidants neutralize free radical damage, pollutants and harmful sun rays. Applying this in the morning is crucial to skin health throughout the day.