PRP therapy stimulates healing through injecting one’s own growth factor into treatment areas. PRP is a concentration of platelet cells taken from the patient’s own blood, that have growth factors that help in the healing process of injuries. Injections with PRP will increase tendons, ligaments, collagen, and cartilage.
- 100% safety, because it’s your own blood
- PRP is convenient, utilized as an office based procedure
- PPR is natural
- PRP stimulates and speeds up the healing process
Applications of PRP:
- Pain Management – reduces pain through promoting healing. Platelets release growth factors vital for bone healing.
- Healing Soft tissue injuries – PRP stimulates a healing cascade in broken ligaments, tendons, and muscle cartilages.
- Hair Restoration – PRP contains growth hormones good for stimulating lost hair follicles. Platelets are injected to thinning or balding areas to supply nutrients for thicker growth.
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation – PRP helps restore skin areas that require volume, texture, and tone. The treatment rejuvenates your skin for a more youthful appearance.
- Sexual Dysfunction – in males, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation are common PRP uses. In women, it is used for painful intercourse, vaginal tightening, and clitoral stimulation.
Our boutique uses PRP obtained from the highest yield devices with cutting edge techniques, to provide non-invasive office based procedures in privacy and comfort.