The HydraFacial and microdermabrasion devices are useful tools in improving skin texture, quality, and turgor. At Buffalo Aesthetics, we offer both services, however, based on patient feedback, literature research, and our own experiences, we have concluded that a HydraFacial device has supplanted microderm systems. Below are Buffalo Aesthetic top 5 reasons the HydraFacial device is better than Microdermabrasion systems.
- No down time: HydraFacial uses water to debride the skin while microdermabrasion uses crystals or diamonds. After a HydraFacial treatment, you experience no downtime with treatments in as little as 30 minutes.
- Clean, extract, and hydrate: the HydraFacial technology is a 3 in 1 process whereas simple microdermabrasion only offers debridement.
- Designed for all skin types: Fitzpatrick skin types 1-6 can receive a HydraFacial treatment, whereas skin type concerns are prevalent with microdermabrasion.
- Immediate results: Results are noticed right after treatment, and can last 7+ days. With microdermabrasion immediately after the procedure you will experience redness, and irritation that can last several days before results are noted.
- LED Light Therapy: the HydraFacial device utilizes LED light therapy that encourages cell growth and building skin with stronger integrity. Most microdermabrasion machines offer no such service.
Our boutique has both devices available for our clients in East Amherst, Williamsville, Buffalo, Orchard Park, Lewiston, and Lockport markets. If you’d like more information on either of our devices, please call or come in for a consult.